Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley, Reading and Newcastle

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
If we perform as we did in the first half tonight, we will get our botties whipped.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks Hugo, insightful as always

Form is not great - going to need the big players Knocky and Murray to have massive games

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
FFS, we played well tonight. Always in control, Ipswich never looked a threat. Just one of those nights.

Think Knockers needs a rest, that's about it.

Except when they were forcing two great saves from Stocko and hitting the post.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FFS, we played well tonight. Always in control, Ipswich never looked a threat. Just one of those nights.

Think Knockers needs a rest, that's about it.

I was at a different game, I thought we were woeful. Hemed and Baldock were League 1 tonight and we were lucky not to get beat as we really struggled against Lawrence. Keep playing like that and we'll be down to third in a couple of games

We need to start with Murray and Akpom at Barnsley, both Hemed and Baldock are too weak against big determined defenders and too easily bullied.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I was at a different game, I thought we were woeful. Hemed and Baldock were League 1 tonight and we were lucky not to get beat as we really struggled against Lawrence. Keep playing like that and we'll be down to third in a couple of games

We need to start with Murray and Akpom at Barnsley, both Hemed and Baldock are too weak against big determined defenders and too easily bullied.

You would start Akpom? Somebody whose contributions to our campaign thus far are as follows:

- Getting in the way of Hemed for a potential winner away to Brentford.
- Missing a sitter at home to Burton.
- Doing a great impression of running in treacle when put through on goal at home to Ipswich.
- Requiring his teamates pick him up off the ****ing floor as we were desperately trying to get the winner in the last few mins of the same game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You would start Akpom? Somebody whose contributions to our campaign thus far are as follows:

- Getting in the way of Hemed for a potential winner away to Brentford.
- Missing a sitter at home to Burton.
- Doing a great impression of running in treacle when put through on goal at home to Ipswich.
- Requiring his teamates pick him up off the ****ing floor as we were desperately trying to get the winner in the last few mins of the same game.

Yes because Akpom doesn't get brushed aside like Baldock was pretty well every time he went near an Ipswich player, dreadful game imo.

You are writing Akpom off after 20 mins play in a new team and not much game time this season? The fact that he gets into goal scoring positions is a bonus imo and he fights for the ball.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Raise our game, beat Reading and Newcastle and we've done a lot of the work we need to.

Who knows? I don't. Will just have to wait to find out and the wait is agonising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here