Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Ipswich highlights ####

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Annoyed these highlights don't show the big March penalty shout. Has anyone seen that back?.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Astonished anyone thinks the Bruno one was 'soft'. It's as clear a shirt pull as you'll ever see.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Annoyed these highlights don't show the big March penalty shout. Has anyone seen that back?.

Yes, I watched it back. It looks like a penalty until you see the view from the North where it looks like he slipped. I know those who have watched it VERY closely say that the Ipswich player didn't get him with his feet/legs, but with his hand.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Astonished anyone thinks the Bruno one was 'soft'. It's as clear a shirt pull as you'll ever see.

I think Mick calls it pretty well: "I don't blame Bruno for going down," McCarthy said. "He's had a little tug of his shirt. If I was trying to nick his wallet in a bar or take his beer off him I don't think he'd fall over so easily, but if you pull a shirt you give penalties away. It was the linesman that gave it, not the referee."

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If he'd crossed when he should have, instead of showboating, we had players in very good positions in the box.

THIS all f**king day. Our decision making was poor all night, and that was a prime example. He'd skinned the full back long ago. All he needed to do was deliver a cross, much like the one v Burton. But he decided to beat just 1 more player, and messed up.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think Mick calls it pretty well: "I don't blame Bruno for going down," McCarthy said. "He's had a little tug of his shirt. If I was trying to nick his wallet in a bar or take his beer off him I don't think he'd fall over so easily, but if you pull a shirt you give penalties away. It was the linesman that gave it, not the referee."

What a great quote!:cheers:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he'd crossed when he should have, instead of showboating, we had players in very good positions in the box.

Who would you like Solly to cross the ball too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here