Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Ipswich highlights ####

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
The ease at which we got carved open ��

D

Deleted member 2719

Yeah, pretty lucky to get that one! Although the guy did have a lot of shirt in his hands but Bruno did what he had to do and it paid off.

I would have been pi++ed off if a pen had been given like that against us, l take it though and hope we have plenty more decisions like that!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I would have been pi++ed off if a pen had been given like that against us, l take it though and hope we have plenty more decisions like that!

Handball and a pull - was right in front of me. Bruno does make a meal of it but I thought Lawrence dived for their free kick for the goal but wasn't close to that one so not sure...

D

Deleted member 2719

Handball and a pull - was right in front of me. Bruno does make a meal of it but I thought Lawrence dived for their free kick for the goal but wasn't close to that one so not sure...

Okay, I will take your word, I am judging it on a small tablet and at one angle, but it looked like the lightest shirt/ hand pull and you right Bruno acting could do with improving!!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

He was given the opportunity to fall over our player's leg (Bruno? Duffy?) and took it.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
You could say the same about Ipswich. We must have got the ball to the byline a dozen times. What was missing was the short sharp cut back to a clinical finisher - who was left on the bench for the first 66 minutes.

He did have an opportunity from five yards out. And missed.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
He did have an opportunity from five yards out. And missed.

Bit harsh. It's behind him, he dinks it up and pivots on one leg to volley it. Hardly on a plate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We did last season at Burnley. Dunk pulled a shirt, the player didn't even fall over, but the ref gave a penalty.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Looking at those highlights would suggest a draw was a decent result.

Doesn't tell the whole story. Alot of the good chances they had in those highlights came from breaks after we'd been overloading them constantly, trying to get a winner which just wouldn't come. To be fair to CH, he did actually take big risks in going for the 3 points when we could easily have been hit on the counter.

We simply could not find the final ball despite getting in countless dangerous positions time and time again. On the couple of occasions we did find the right pass, the keeper and the woodwork saved them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here