Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team.....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
But... We are not top 2 material sadly. We had a great run in the first half of the season with a fair sprinkling of luck. But in the last 3 months we've been very average. The good news is we should make the play offs.

The sooner we manage this expectation the better. Our squad is excellent, and we have done brilliantly to get top 2 but we simply dont have enough to sustain this.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh shut the **** up and **** the **** off. ****.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Glass half full?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Great thread for folk to pick themselves up after tonight's frustration.

Why not put the number for the Samaritans on ?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's an unforgiving league and it's full of ups and downs.....It was never goner be straight forward and I'm expecting it to go to the wire.
I wouldn't swap our position with anyone bar Newcastle naturally:)

LVGull

May 13, 2016
But... We are not top 2 material sadly. We had a great run in the first half of the season with a fair sprinkling of luck. But in the last 3 months we've been very average. The good news is we should make the play offs.

The sooner we manage this expectation the better. Our squad is excellent, and we have done brilliantly to get top 2 but we simply dont have enough to sustain this.

Read the betwetters thread I posted. You will like it.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

WTF!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here