Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season ticket waiting list not working ???

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Yes been trying since 9.01, says series is not available for sale.

Edit - now managed to complete it

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Refresh the page and try again. Worked for me eventually. Although after it just takes you back to the home page and doesn't say anywhere that I'm on the waiting list?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Refresh the page and try again. Worked for me eventually. Although after it just takes you back to the home page and doesn't say anywhere that I'm on the waiting list?

Same here and there's no email confirmation either informing if you have and there's nothing in the account section either informing if you're inline or not either.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Finally done it, pretty pissed off that Forest sold out before 9am though.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Same here and there's no email confirmation either informing if you have and there's nothing in the account section either informing if you're inline or not either.

I have a confirmation e-mail, check your inboxes

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
sorted now :clap: although cant believe I'm allocated number 218 - was on before 9.00 and am somewhat of a tech genius :glare:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
If we go up....I would assume the availability of season tickets will be very limited? Haven't we sold out this year?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
yes its sold out but if any do come available they will the offer in order to the waiting list

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Isn't it a nice problem to have ? - You know your club is arriving at the ''big time'' when there is difficulty obtaining tickets for matches

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Isn't it a nice problem to have ? - You know your club is arriving at the ''big time'' when there is difficulty obtaining tickets for matches

Couldn't agree more.... I just wish more would make an effort to get to the 'Northern' away games, I understand the cost/travel etc but still think we should be taking a bigger away following... Will be interested to see how many are at Barnsley on Sat!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Big demand for Forest as last couple of years have been ruined by Sky and mid-week. Any chance we will get more, its not like Forest are filling their ground

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Big demand for Forest as last couple of years have been ruined by Sky and mid-week. Any chance we will get more, its not like Forest are filling their ground

Last year was midweek and on sky but the 0-0 the year before wasn't and the Ulloa game was an early ko but still on a Satuday and sold out

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Couldn't agree more.... I just wish more would make an effort to get to the 'Northern' away games, I understand the cost/travel etc but still think we should be taking a bigger away following... Will be interested to see how many are at Barnsley on Sat!

Oh I think we already do pretty well on the travelling front. The really big games are more often than not sold out, and rarely have numbers fallen below one thousand for away games wherever they may be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here