Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone not received their renewal info for next season yet?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have seen various bits and pieces on here about renewing so I went on the site, logged in and clicked renewal. I got right to the end and then realised they wanted my full amount up front.

Not having received the details, if I am on DD, do I have to do anything or just let it renew automatically as it has done every year at the Amex?

Thanks.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I have seen various bits and pieces on here about renewing so I went on the site, logged in and clicked renewal. I got right to the end and then realised they wanted my full amount up front.

Not having received the details, if I am on DD, do I have to do anything or just let it renew automatically as it has done every year at the Amex?

Thanks.

If you are on DD it will renew automatically. Nothing for you to do.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Thanks.

Direct debit renews automatically

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ah good...thanks guys

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We haven't yet received ours, hoping to find out the new prices soon as can't seem to find them listed anywhere.

Here you are:

IMG_1614.PNG

Jul 7, 2003
I know plenty of people who haven't received their packs yet so no need to worry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here