Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predicted Final Table

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We're not going to win another away game this season? We've got Rotherham, Forest, QPR, Wolves and a stuttering Villa and we're not going to win a single one of them? Can't see that

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My god I would take 3-0 v Reading and 1-0 v Newcastle - but I cannot see Huddersfield only getting a point tomorrow.

Promotion party on 1st April - no chance IMO

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Don't agree with our GD, I'm sure we'll equal, if not better Newcastle’s goal GD.
Well why not!
Providing were promoted :albion2:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
According to their stats we have 47.9% of winning at QPR, 25.9% home, 26.2% away......so they have 1-1 draw?!

That all makes zero sense.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We're not going to win another away game this season? We've got Rotherham, Forest, QPR, Wolves and a stuttering Villa and we're not going to win a single one of them? Can't see that

It also seems that we're going to win every home game - which seems a little unlikely.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah but it's all good fun, I'm enjoying all this, better to be in our position than hopeful. I'd take that, 4 games to spare :smile:

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
It also seems that we're going to win every home game - which seems a little unlikely.

I have seen some quite good predictions tables doing the rounds, including several on NSC, but this is complete nonsense - other than Newcastle winning 4 away games there are only two other away victories predicted this season.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
No way will Hudds fade away that much. They're on fire, and have a favourable run-in.

Doesn't work like that. They had a run of 8 games in Oct/ Nov when they took just 5 points. So many folk just assume that current form will continue. Look back at how many backed AV as the main contender for second place when Bruce had them on a good run. My instinct is that Udders A team is very good but they lack depth for when games come thick and fast. Really hoping they draw against City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
96 pts + GD

How many points? 30 games to go.

I think 97 pts will ensure promotion.

If Huddersfield mimic Burnley last season in the remaining games, they will get 96 (58 + 38)

If Brighton do the same as last season it will be 96 (64 + 32)

If Newcastle mimic Middlesbro' last season it will be 96 (65 + 31)

PS; if we win at Leeds they will have to win every game to make 96 pts.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here