Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lick, Bite or Finger?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Just had my first one of the season!!!...How do you attack your Cadburys Creme Egg? I nibble the top off...then finger the white gooey stuff out and then lick the inner shell. And then I endeavour to put the remaining choccy egg in my mouth to masticate! Heaven!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just had my first one of the season!!!...How do you attack your Cadburys Creme Egg? I nibble the top off...then finger the white gooey stuff out and then lick the inner shell. And then I endeavour to put the remaining choccy egg in my mouth to masticate! Heaven!

Couldn't help but notice the ad that appeared on tapatalk under your post...........

aa077d74a8b27f4098943a2740b85b8f.jpg

el punal

I found a card with a phone number on it in a public call box. If you phone that number I have a feeling that they may just be able to help you with your situation.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
suck it out

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Erm... I use a knife to cut one end off...then the other end of a tea spoon to get all the 'creme ' out ...then stuff the empty egg in my mouth...then repeat...rule is never buy just one

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here