Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Creepy People at Football Matches Peering over your Shoulder.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I was enjoying the match yesterday and was feeling especially warm with my new flat cap. We were 1:0 up and looking comfortable and at 3:35 I decided that I had better log in to Paddy Power to see how my MASSIVE PUNT on the big RACE at Newbury was getting on.

I decided it was better to SHOVE my phone in my ear and watch the match when I had that WEIRD, CREEPY feeling that someone was watching me over my shoulder. Why aren't PROPER FANS watching the match rather than WORRYING about what others are doing?

At least my WAGER on the Albion game done better than the HOPELESS DONKEY I wasted my money on at the races.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] lawyers will be all over this soon :shootself

Never mind the lawyers,this will require a visit of the very dark lord himself i feel..

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I don't know.it's 24hours late for me,otherwise i'd have given at least a 7

It just didn't pack that "ummph" that comedy requires, it was drab, it was much like watching something the Americans would produce. It's devoid of wit, irony, and sarcasm. It is full of innocence and had a family-esque nature about it.

As such, I wouldn't recommend it

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It just didn't pack that "ummph" that comedy requires, it was drab, it was much like watching something the Americans would produce. It's devoid of wit, irony, and sarcasm. It is full of innocence and had a family-esque nature about it.

As such, I wouldn't recommend it

we know,1/10.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I was enjoying the match yesterday and was feeling especially warm with my new flat cap. We were 1:0 up and looking comfortable and at 3:35 I decided that I had better log in to Paddy Power to see how my MASSIVE PUNT on the big RACE at Newbury was getting on.

I decided it was better to SHOVE my phone in my ear and watch the match when I had that WEIRD, CREEPY feeling that someone was watching me over my shoulder. Why aren't PROPER FANS watching the match rather than WORRYING about what others are doing?

At least my WAGER on the Albion game done better than the HOPELESS DONKEY I wasted my money on at the races.

That actually wouldn't suprise me one iota if that was in fact you in the photo :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here