Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Damaged or lost season ticket card.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Thanks for that. Dont really want to pay out for both of the ones we cant find as i just know we will find them next week. Wonder if i can print the tickets per match ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Thanks for that. Dont really want to pay out for both of the ones we cant find as i just know we will find them next week. Wonder if i can print the tickets per match ?

Yes. Thats the other option. They charge you print out tickets ( a few quid each - someone on here will know) instead if you think its a) you've left the tickets at home b) you think you might find them.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yep £15 to replace a piece of plastic. Still don't buy the argument, even TFL don't charge that to replace an Oyster.

The argument appears to be .. fans were lending their cards, couldn't be bothered to pick up and then ordering a replacement.

It seems to be a charge to discourage fans lending their season ticket to anyone.

TFL don't do that, the bank doesn't do that. Why the club ?

The crime number is interesting. Banks don't require that anymore. You just cancel it.

If someone is "losing their card" more then once then investigate OR punish everyone. For a club likes to think of us as "customers" they still get it very wrong.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Newcastle FC
6.4 The Club cannot accept any responsibility for a lost or stolen Season Ticket. If you lose your Season Ticket please report this to the Police and to the Newcastle United Box Office immediately. The Club reserves the right not to accept requests for replacement or forgotten, lost or misplaced Season Tickets. If, in the Club's opinion, a Season Ticket is irreparably lost, stolen or destroyed, a duplicate Season Ticket may be issued by the Club as soon as reasonably practicable after the payment of a non-refundable administration charge. Only one duplicate Season Ticket will be issued to you per season and you will be required to sign a document confirming that the original Season Ticket is irreparably lost, stolen or destroyed and indemnifying the Club against any direct or indirect consequences of such matter having been falsely represented or stated to the Club. Applications for the issue of a duplicate Season Ticket cannot be made on the day of a Match.

Brentford FC
4.2 In the event that you forget your Season Ticket in respect of any individual Match, the Club shall not be obliged to admit you or issue any other form of ticket for that Match. If a matchday duplicate ticket is issued, the Club may require payment of a non-refundable charge which is currently £5.

4.3 If a Season Ticket is damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed, a duplicate Season Ticket shall be issued by the Club as soon as reasonably practicable after the payment of a non-refundable charge which is currently £10.

Reading FC
5.2 In the event that you forget your Season Ticket in respect of any individual Match, the Club shall not be
obliged to admit you or issue any other form of ticket for that Match. If a match-day duplicate ticket is
issued, the Club will require payment of a non-refundable administration charge.
5.3 If, in the Club's opinion, a Season Ticket is irreparably lost, stolen or destroyed, a duplicate Season Ticket
shall be issued by the Club as soon as reasonably practicable after the payment of a non-refundable
administration charge. You may be required to sign a document confirming that the original Season Ticket
is irreparably lost, stolen or destroyed and indemnifying the Club against any direct or indirect
consequences of such matter having been falsely represented or stated to the Club.

Just a broad spectrum of other clubs T & CS.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Newcastle FC
6.4 The Club cannot accept any responsibility for a lost or stolen Season Ticket. If you lose your Season Ticket please report this to the Police and to the Newcastle United Box Office immediately. The Club reserves the right not to accept requests for replacement or forgotten, lost or misplaced Season Tickets. If, in the Club's opinion, a Season Ticket is irreparably lost, stolen or destroyed, a duplicate Season Ticket may be issued by the Club as soon as reasonably practicable after the payment of a non-refundable administration charge. Only one duplicate Season Ticket will be issued to you per season and you will be required to sign a document confirming that the original Season Ticket is irreparably lost, stolen or destroyed and indemnifying the Club against any direct or indirect consequences of such matter having been falsely represented or stated to the Club. Applications for the issue of a duplicate Season Ticket cannot be made on the day of a Match.

Brentford FC
4.2 In the event that you forget your Season Ticket in respect of any individual Match, the Club shall not be obliged to admit you or issue any other form of ticket for that Match. If a matchday duplicate ticket is issued, the Club may require payment of a non-refundable charge which is currently £5.

4.3 If a Season Ticket is damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed, a duplicate Season Ticket shall be issued by the Club as soon as reasonably practicable after the payment of a non-refundable charge which is currently £10.

Reading FC
5.2 In the event that you forget your Season Ticket in respect of any individual Match, the Club shall not be
obliged to admit you or issue any other form of ticket for that Match. If a match-day duplicate ticket is
issued, the Club will require payment of a non-refundable administration charge.
5.3 If, in the Club's opinion, a Season Ticket is irreparably lost, stolen or destroyed, a duplicate Season Ticket
shall be issued by the Club as soon as reasonably practicable after the payment of a non-refundable
administration charge. You may be required to sign a document confirming that the original Season Ticket
is irreparably lost, stolen or destroyed and indemnifying the Club against any direct or indirect
consequences of such matter having been falsely represented or stated to the Club.

Just a broad spectrum of other clubs T & CS.

I'm sure the police have for better things to do than take a call about a season ticket.

Am I missing something ? The club simply cancel the card so it becomes an usable piece of plastic.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Considering I have had the same one since the Amex was built it is a bit steep charging me £15. When are they renewing them anyway before they perish.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
i do think it a bit rough for a first 'offence'. Many ST will still be using their original card, so cost to BHA has been a one off to issue it. Many seats have had far more than one 'owner' as the ST has changed. Hence the the club is £x multiplied by times changed.
seems to penalise long standing ST's.
Perhaps they should allow you one FOC and then charge.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm sure the police have for better things to do than take a call about a season ticket.

Am I missing something ? The club simply cancel the card so it becomes an usable piece of plastic.

Absolutely right about the police.
If you lose your bank card you get it replaced, I'm damn sure they'll be able to afford it!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I got a replacement free in the first season, WINNING!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Absolutely right about the police.
If you lose your bank card you get it replaced, I'm damn sure they'll be able to afford it!

They were onto the right idea with the card as a pre paid cashless payment.

If you are gong to charge someone - make them pay a tenner which acts at credit for ticket sales or purchases at the club shop.

Silly charges like £15 for a replacement card are very very very Ryanair.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We seem to have come a long way from those innocent first days of the Amex when the ticket office replaced my very first issue Amex ST for free, simply because I asked them to, simply because John Prescott had signed the back of my first one at Falmer station and I just wanted to keep it as a keepsake. Took about fifteen seconds. Respect.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
:lolol:About time the club moved to thumb print access to the Amex.
Other than lising your thumb in an accident no need for replacement and immediately clamps down on lending your ST to a mate.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why do we have to use a smart card? Why not use your phone etc?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
retina_scanner.gif

Other retina scanners ARE available.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
:lolol:About time the club moved to thumb print access to the Amex.
Other than lising your thumb in an accident no need for replacement and immediately clamps down on lending your ST to a mate.

No way fella...
imagine next (or some other season) if we are premier. Demand would be so high i bet some scallywag would be prepared to chop off your thumb and keep it in his pocket for a keepsake/free access to a game.

I'd prefer to keep all my digits thank you

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here