Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Only from what I've read but appears very much spoilt brat behaviour and unprofessional. Respect Leicester/Ranieri for not caving in

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Am I in a time warp?

I'm not sure but here are the instructions to find out.....

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane

Let's do the Time Warp again
Let's do the Time Warp again

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I read somewhere that Ranieri had promised that he could transfer and then went back on his word, hence the refusal to play. I really like Ulloa and hope it all sorts itself out soon.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If he ain't playing, his match fitness will suffer, so if he does go to another club, it won't be an immediate start!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I don't think Ranieri has said anything else since this interview about 10 days ago where he clearly was trying to be conciliatory given that Ulloa didn't in the end leave.

Will Ulloa play for Leicester again ?
"Why not? He'll play, he's a professional 100 per cent, don't worry.
"He is a good team-mate and they [the squad] are happy. The situation is a normal situation, we didn't want to sell him.
"Of course he is frustrated because he wanted to play and go but he is a fantastic man, a good player but he is also a good professional player. Sooner or later when he is ready he will have the chance to play.
"I know he tried to say everything and wanted to push hard [to go] but it's OK."
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...cester-forward-leonardo-ulloa-will-end-strike

Ulloa hasn't tweeted since Jan 30th.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here