Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you GIVE things to STRANGERS to make them HAPPY ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was in the CLUB shop yesterday with a £25 VOUCHER to spend and I wanted a COPY of the Dick Tight's book 'BAD Man' the story of how HE sold the Goldstone and BOUGHT Toys R US shares from the PROCEEDS of the 1983 FA Cup Final cash.

Anyway the girl serving told me there was more chance of a NUDE Tony Bloom and Chris Hughton CALENDAR than STOCKING that book. So I was WANDERING around thinking of what to BUY amongst the OVERPRICED tat on SAIL where I saw a young LAD buying an Albion KIT with his DAD.

I went up to HIM and said here you are have this VOUCHER to pay for your FULL kit and they LOOKED at me as if I was some WEIRDO, anyway they took it and I was a bit UPSET as they didn't THANK me properly but at least I did a GOOD deed for the day.

If the CHAP posts on NSC I hope his lad enjoys wearing his KIT.

Rgds, ENREST (REEL name SINOM)

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I was in the CLUB shop yesterday with a £25 VOUCHER to spend and I wanted a COPY of the Dick Tight's book 'BAD Man' the story of how HE sold the Goldstone and BOUGHT Toys R US shares from the PROCEEDS of the 1983 FA Cup Final cash.

Anyway the girl serving told me there was more chance of a NUDE Tony Bloom and Chris Hughton CALENDAR than STOCKING that book. So I was WANDERING around thinking of what to BUY amongst the OVERPRICED tat on SAIL where I saw a young LAD buying an Albion KIT with his DAD.

I went up to HIM and said here you are have this VOUCHER to pay for your FULL kit and they LOOKED at me as if I was some WEIRDO, anyway they took it and I was a bit UPSET as they didn't THANK me properly but at least I did a GOOD deed for the day.

I'd happily give you the clap for that, Unrest.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I gave 50p to a beggar or 'homeless' man a couple of weeks ago. All he said to me instead of thanks was "Is that all you can afford? You tight c**t".

I nearly asked for it back. If I'd walked past he'd have said nothing. That's gratitude. :rant:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I gave 50p to a beggar or 'homeless' man a couple of weeks ago. All he said to me instead of thanks was "Is that all you can afford? You tight c**t".

I nearly asked for it back. If I'd walked past he'd have said nothing. That's gratitude. :rant:
He has a point what the F can you get for 50p these days ???

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I asked a Big Issue seller outside of Sainsburys, just of London Road,if he would like a tea or a coffee. He asked for a coffee with one sugar. I bought him a coffee and a cookie from Subways and gave it to him . I sat in Subways and observed him throw them both into the rubbish bin without tasting. I thought he coffee was good from Subways.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He has a point what the F can you get for 50p these days ???

Cup of tea or coffee, a chocolate bar or a bit of fruit perhaps?

To be fair, most people in need are respectful and polite. If he showed that attitude to the wrong person he might get a roof over his head for a few days albeit in a lot of pain.

Sometimes I give a thumbs up to dribbling throbbers who insesantly start look at me threads, because their lives are obviously devoid of any sort of meaning the desire for acceptance overwhelms them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top bombing from the great man.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I had parked my car in one of those small pay & display car parks.

Just as I was getting into my car i spotted a young woman fishing for change to put in the meter!.

As i still had 2 hours left on my ticket, i ran over towards her and handed her the ticket. it really made her happy.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I feel like I've MAID it, having BEAN 'Enrested'.

EWE took YAW time though old BEEN...

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Cup of tea or coffee, a chocolate bar or a bit of fruit perhaps?

To be fair, most people in need are respectful and polite. If he showed that attitude to the wrong person he might get a roof over his head for a few days albeit in a lot of pain.

Are you kidding? Please let me know where you get a cup of tea for 50p.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here