Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're On Our Way...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surprised this hasn't had a thread but what an excellent sing song in the North after the game. The we're on our way song must have been going full pelt and very loud for 20 mins! There are some videos knocking around for those that don't know the song... I'm sure someone who knows how to do it will post one.

Sheff Weds fans on Twitter aren't happy as they not only invented football but also that song it seems. Despite it being sung at football for years and years - someone on here was even saying about us singing it decades ago the other day :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[tweet]830484462806958081[/tweet]

Managed to do it. This doesn't really do it justice as it was fecking loud and constant for ages - good to see us singing a song longer than 30 seconds - quality :clap2:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Bit early for that one IMHO.

Totally old skool, but this is the one I'd really like to hear come the end of the season..

We shall not,
We shall not be moved,
We shall not,
We shall not be moved,

Just like the team,
That's gonna win the football league,
We shall not be moved...

PG

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Obviously the Premier league but Grimsby at Halifax show how it could be done....

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Every team sings it now though so it's losing its appeal with me, Huddersfield and Lincoln both sang it against us. I like it but not as much as I did for the first time we sung it at Birmingham

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
It may have been after Bristol City, but I remember Sidwell tweeting "I'm going home to MY wife". Made me chuckle. Think he does genuinely love that song.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Sheff Weds fans on Twitter aren't happy as they not only invented football but also that song it seems. Despite it being sung at football for years and years - someone on here was even saying about us singing it decades ago the other day :lol:

Wednesday :lolol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wonder if the WHOLE of the Norff could sing it TOGETHER, AS ONE on Tuesday?

There's a challenge.

That would sound awesome. A shame, that even when the north stand are in fine voice, that there still seem to be two seperate areas singing, and not always in time with one another.

Or at least that's the way it sounds to me in the lower west.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here