Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Content, warm and happy....

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Another three points on the road to the Premiership....

Sitting here in front of my log burner, on the wonderful Isle of Arran. God is it cold outside?
Auchentoshan Virgin Oaked Single Malt in hand, uber large one too!
Listening to wonderful Senegalese sounds of Ableye Cissoko and his mesmeric 'Poisson au fond de l'ocean'

What more would a man want.........?

TNBA

TTF

ps anyone got a similar nice tale to tell?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Am I the only one worried about Huddersfield?

Sitting here in front of my log burner, on the wonderful Isle of Arran.
Sounds nice.
Yum.
Listening to wonderful Senegalese sounds of Ableye Cissoko and his mesmeric 'Poisson au fond de l'ocean'
What?
Well it's not going to suck itself...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Sitting here in front of my log burner, on the wonderful Isle of Arran. God is it cold outside?

TNBA

TTF

Tad hard to beat that....sounds idyllic

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

TNBA

TTF

Sounds brilliant.
Beats my sitting next to a storage heater, mug of green tea whilst watching Morse :thumbsup::whistle:

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Sitting in a Devonian cottage, still attempting to come to terms with the final 5 minutes of the rugby tonight (I support Wales):shootself

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Am I the only one worried about Huddersfield?

Very much not.

Of course i'm pleased with the win today, but foregoing the tired cliche of anybody can beat anybody, and with no disrespect to them, but Rotherham and Burton I would say are most team's home bankers.

Newcastle and Hudds both picked up 3 points at tougher fixtures away from home, both fixtures we need to play ourselves, also away from home. Conversely, both Toon and Hudds have Burton at home to come.

We did what we had to do, but i'm not any more confident than I was before the game. Ipswich will be a decent 3 pts if we can manage it, especially as they have taken a number of points off the top teams.

Last edited:

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Sitting at home in Southern Spain, pellet burner working, cold outside [5c], pi$$ing down outside, on my second shot of Bison Grass, loved watching the highlights and looking forward to a 5 day trip in the morning tracking and viewing Lynx in Andujar. What's not to like?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sitting at home in Southern Spain, pellet burner working, cold outside [5c], pi$$ing down outside, on my second shot of Bison Grass, loved watching the highlights and looking forward to a 5 day trip in the morning tracking and viewing Lynx in Andujar. What's not to like?

The fact that you are unable to see your beloved Albion live very often maybe?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Sounds great....How do you track them? Surely Sherry is the tipple for Lynx tracking?

TNBA

TTF

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Sounds great....How do you track them? Surely Sherry is the tipple for Lynx tracking?

TNBA

TTF

Andujar is one of the 'hot spots' for Lynx - the most elusive wild cat in the world to view. We have access to a private estate and at this time of the year the males are actively seeking females and tend to be more active in daylight hours. Fingers crossed!

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Very much not.

Of course i'm pleased with the win today, but foregoing the tired cliche of anybody can beat anybody, and with no disrespect to them, but Rotherham and Burton I would say are most team's home bankers.

Newcastle and Hudds both picked up 3 points at tougher fixtures away from home, both fixtures we need to play ourselves, also away from home. Conversely, both Toon and Hudds have Burton at home to come.

We did what we had to do, but i'm not any more confident than I was before the game. Ipswich will be a decent 3 pts if we can manage it, especially as they have taken a number of points off the top teams.

Don't worry guys we will be fine.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here