Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Bloody loads of them descended into the stadium during the latter stages of the match, not sure that many in there before like that.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Jumping on the bandwagon.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I love it when the seagulls drop in during a game. The crowd always responds in song, it's great.

I confess though, I've spent many a game with my fingers crossed, hoping that one of the aforementioned majestic birds will swoop down above the away fans (maybe not the good folks of Burton, but certainly Palace, or The Leeds or the Massive, say) and launch a giant stream of guano over the seating area.

Childish, I appreciate, but it would be mild comedy for three sides of the stadium, wouldn't it? We've all had it happen in our time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
it's a sign we need to bring in Culling ASAP!

Then you need to speak to my local, fat, bloated, silver spooned, plums in his mouth, useless Tory MP, Oliver 'Stowe educated' Colville, who despite people suffering on trollies in our local hospital decided to spend his week raising a motion in The Commons about seagulls because his mate had his fish & chips nicked by one recently.
What a waste of valuable time, he is a total waste of space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here