Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blimey it was a sell out today?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just reading BBC report which mentions and didn't realise it was. Guess we sold out in the way Arsenal
do. I know people can't make every game like me but we must have a lot on the day no shows who have actually bought tickets rather than ST's as noticed still lots gaps in areas not open normally.

Wonder how many home seats weren't actually taken today? 2-3k?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just reading BBC report which mentions and didn't realise it was. Guess we sold out in the way Arsenal
do. I know people can't make every game like me but we must have a lot on the day no shows who have actually bought tickets rather than ST's as noticed still lots gaps in areas not open normally.

And whats your point :moo:

Enter the 'I can BORE for England' thread you will win it believe me :yawn:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Is this where we pretend for a while that a lower % of ST holders do not show up in their seats at every club up and down the country?

It's just us, damned lower east standers.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
And whats your point :moo:

Enter the 'I can BORE for England' thread you will win it believe me :yawn:

Ow I was just thinking I'll throw some bait fish out there and see if some c*** comes along and bites. That's all...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is this where we pretend for a while that a lower % of ST holders do not show up in their seats at every club up and down the country?

It's just us, damned lower east standers.
Hmmm, clearly I need to say again. Not talking about ST no shows, intrigued by the number of matchday sales that must have forfeited their tickets too. Lots of gaps in non ST holder seats. Unless of course we didn't sell out and the Beeb website got it wrong?

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Hmmm, clearly I need to say again. Not talking about ST no shows, intrigued by the number of matchday sales that must have forfeited their tickets too. Lots of gaps in non ST holder seats. Unless of course we didn't sell out and the Beeb website got it wrong?

What on earth are you trying to prove? ? It was sold out, no tickets, but there were some empty seats. I assume you are just trying to take the piss?

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Insipid posts by Insipid people on this site who only want negative outcomes for the club.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Its a free market!! You can only sell a ticket once, either advanced i.e. Season Ticket or a Match day sale. If someone doesn't turn up then so be!! I guess on average 5% are going to the toilet or Refreshments throughout the game at any given time so there will never ever be every seat taken. Such a boring thread. No one talks about the late 70's in such a negative way . We are on the cusp of history, embrace it!!!

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Today was just f'cking freeeeeeeeezing!! But I didn't see many gaps of large amounts of empty seats. It wasn't as fanciful as some attendances in the past. Did I mention it was f'cking freeeezing?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

How do you know which seats are STH and non STH ???

A 10% no-show of STH is about normal for any event anywhere I'd think, so what's your point ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

2 -3 K would be 10% or missing two games a season. I miss about one (through illness) and half games (through trains) every two seasons.

If it wasn't for taxis and cycling (16 miles round trip), it would be five and a half every two seasons or even more than 10%.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What on earth are you trying to prove? ? It was sold out, no tickets, but there were some empty seats. I assume you are just trying to take the piss?

Hey Mr Angry, why the steam? Why the assuming red? This conversations clearly not for you. You have no idea about the question, believe there's some sinister point to it and have dumbly concluded anyone commenting on the disparity between a BBC report and what we could all see must simply be 'taking the piss'. More thought, less rage me thinks. Go back, read the question again and if you want another stab at it then be my guest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here