Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72
  1. #1

    Blimey it was a sell out today?


    1 Not allowed!
    Just reading BBC report which mentions and didn't realise it was. Guess we sold out in the way Arsenal
    do. I know people can't make every game like me but we must have a lot on the day no shows who have actually bought tickets rather than ST's as noticed still lots gaps in areas not open normally.

    Wonder how many home seats weren't actually taken today? 2-3k?
    “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Posts
      5,443


      5 Not allowed!
      Here we go again...Where is Return of the whatever his name is?
    • #3
      Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Incommunicado
      Posts
      10,838


      6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Just reading BBC report which mentions and didn't realise it was. Guess we sold out in the way Arsenal
      do. I know people can't make every game like me but we must have a lot on the day no shows who have actually bought tickets rather than ST's as noticed still lots gaps in areas not open normally.

      Wonder how many home seats weren't actually taken today? 2-3k?
      And whats your point

      Enter the 'I can BORE for England' thread you will win it believe me
      You know I'm right
    • #4
      Members Nixonator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Shoreham Beach
      Posts
      6,420


      0 Not allowed!
      Is this where we pretend for a while that a lower % of ST holders do not show up in their seats at every club up and down the country?

      It's just us, damned lower east standers.
    • #5

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SIMMO SAYS View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      And whats your point

      Enter the 'I can BORE for England' thread you will win it believe me
      Ow I was just thinking I'll throw some bait fish out there and see if some c*** comes along and bites. That's all...
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”
    • #6

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is this where we pretend for a while that a lower % of ST holders do not show up in their seats at every club up and down the country?

      It's just us, damned lower east standers.
      Hmmm, clearly I need to say again. Not talking about ST no shows, intrigued by the number of matchday sales that must have forfeited their tickets too. Lots of gaps in non ST holder seats. Unless of course we didn't sell out and the Beeb website got it wrong?
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”
    • #7
      Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Incommunicado
      Posts
      10,838


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ow I was just thinking I'll throw some bait fish out there and see if some c*** comes along and bites. That's all...
      If you were funny I'd forgive you .............................. .............................. .....................meh
      You know I'm right
    • #8
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      52,770


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SIMMO SAYS View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If you were funny I'd forgive you .............................. .............................. .....................meh
      Come on, it was quite funny!
      Winners never quit and quitters never win -Vince Lombardi
    • #9
      Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Incommunicado
      Posts
      10,838


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Come on, it was quite funny!
      What was funny
      You know I'm right
    • #10

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hmmm, clearly I need to say again. Not talking about ST no shows, intrigued by the number of matchday sales that must have forfeited their tickets too. Lots of gaps in non ST holder seats. Unless of course we didn't sell out and the Beeb website got it wrong?
      What on earth are you trying to prove? ? It was sold out, no tickets, but there were some empty seats. I assume you are just trying to take the piss?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •