Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Burton highlights ####

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Solly March looked unplayable in some of those highlights. Keeping him fit is so vital as it means the opposition have two players they have to double up on out wide which gives Murray/Hemed/Baldock more space.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Solly March looked unplayable in some of those highlights. Keeping him fit is so vital as it means the opposition have two players they have to double up on out wide which gives Murray/Hemed/Baldock more space.

Yeah, he seemed to be in the sharp end of everything.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Never a pen. Now i've seen the highlights i haven't changed my mine. March dived.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

So,

If we have Solly and Knocky on the wings it puts us on a 'fairly' strong position ??

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How the hell did Akpom miss. Ridiculous.

Shocking finish - especially as he had done the hard bit by finding space and then turning and beating the defender. Hopefully if he keeps getting into positions like that then goals will come.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, but..... he was slow today. Was waiting for ages
Must try harder.
It's not a race. Don't mess with tradition. Next thing you know some random will be starting the match day thread. Just leave everything the **** alone and all will be right with the world.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer

Has anyone a video of his exquisite turn in front of the North Stand in the second half to leave his two markers?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hmm, being in the NS it was right in front of me, so a different angle to the highlights and I thought to was a definate penalty at the time, certainly was not a dive

From WSL (NW corner, so right in front of us) looked like a pen, if a bit soft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here