Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so villa bought mccormack and sent him straight out on loan to forest

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
"On 21 January 2017, Villa manager Steve Bruce revealed McCormack had been dropped from the first team squad for "continually missing training", adding that "he is nowhere near fit enough to play and be involved".

On 1 February 2017, McCormack joined Villa's Championship rivals Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of 2016–17.[93] After making the loan move, McCormack admitted that he had once missed training when he had been trapped in his home by a faulty electronic gate."

He was a RDM signing not fancied by Bruce.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
"On 21 January 2017, Villa manager Steve Bruce revealed McCormack had been dropped from the first team squad for "continually missing training", adding that "he is nowhere near fit enough to play and be involved".

On 1 February 2017, McCormack joined Villa's Championship rivals Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of 2016–17.[93] After making the loan move, McCormack admitted that he had once missed training when he had been trapped in his home by a faulty electronic gate."

He was a RDM signing not fancied by Bruce.

i thought west ham bought him......anyway derby getting a lesson by the looks....:lolol:

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I believe this was behaviour was predicted on NSC by our knowledgeable football posters. I wonder sometimes whether those in positions of authority in football are serious, the guy has history, reverted type almost immediately and is now out on loan, just ridiculous!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here