Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship messageboards

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I always like to check out what other fans are saying about us in advance of our games against them. I'm sure loads of you do the same. I rarely find any sites with anything like the entertainment value or popularity of NSC, and this includes some of the so-called big clubs. I guess it's largely down to the fact that the traffic is shared around a number of sites, whereas we just have the one really popular site.

As a suggestion, could we please have links to the best boards for other Championship clubs to save us all from endless searching?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Everything's fine when floating on other message boards until it gets ruined by Brighton fans posting on them....seems to be the same posters as well and ruins it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I always like to check out what other fans are saying about us in advance of our games against them. I'm sure loads of you do the same. I rarely find any sites with anything like the entertainment value or popularity of NSC, and this includes some of the so-called big clubs. I guess it's largely down to the fact that the traffic is shared around a number of sites, whereas we just have the one really popular site.

As a suggestion, could we please have links to the best boards for other Championship clubs to save us all from endless searching?

Try
http://www.fanbase-links.co.uk/index.html :thumbsup:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
There are hyperlinks to other fans' forums on Bristol City and Huddersfield forums which are decent but they do miss some of the biggest such as WACCOE (LUFC) We Are Champions, Champions Of Europe where their General Discussion forum has upwards of 7.25 million posts. The Pinkun is the most active Norwich site.
There must be a large Geordie site of which I am unaware !

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here