Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I AreConsiderably Richer Than Yow,

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
When I left the King Alfred Leisure Center yesterday evening, I saw the tents on the grass right next to it, with people outside preparing to settle down for the night. It was flipping freezing. How can you not feel sympathy for them whoever they are? I was thinking how lucky that I was me, and not them, on my way home to a nice warm house for the night.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Disgusting behaviour. A total bellend. Nearing Bellendus Maximus.

The Sun, in their drive for fair journalism, say that he is "...a member of SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon’s extended family...". Cousin, maybe? Second cousin, possibly? Not quite. Apparently, he is "...the nephew of the First Minister’s sister-in-law’s ex-husband...". By that reckoning, I'm probably part of Idi Amin's "extended family".

The Mirror, on the other hand, has taken the moral high ground and merely started a petition to get him sent down from uni (which is not impossible - students aren't supposed to bring the uni into disrepute). Some student from Oxford Uni has signed the petition "...to show everybody how bad Cambridge is"! :lol:

I'm guessing he might have been hoping for a career in politics. Stupid, and obnoxious, boy. Mind you, he might get a career in politics in the US. He's probably more closely related to Trump than he is to Sturgeon.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Don't be too hard on him, maybe it was do that or **** a pig's head to join a club where you **** over the less fortunate for a living.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Let's hope that his future remains as bright and privaleged as it is for him now. Heaven forbid he ever falls on any bad luck during his life.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Someone needs to "Jamie" him...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There is never an excuse for anyone being homeless in this country, the reasons are down to the government (left and right) consistently spending our money unwisely. Today's news story is about the millions of pounds the UK is going to spend on a space port, FFS, we don't need a ****ing spaceport, we need housing, we need money spending on the NHS, we don't ****ing need a ****ing space ****ing port.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
There is never an excuse for anyone being homeless in this country, the reasons are down to the government (left and right) consistently spending our money unwisely. Today's news story is about the millions of pounds the UK is going to spend on a space port, FFS, we don't need a ****ing spaceport, we need housing, we need money spending on the NHS, we don't ****ing need a ****ing space ****ing port.
Blimey a spaceport ??!! Didn't think we were in Star Wars territory technologically. Totally agree, the NHS is creaking at the seams, care fir our elderly is at crisis level, the average house costs about 8 times the average salary and a spaceport is considered a necessity. Jesus

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here