Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8 points clear.........................

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
Don't want to count my chickens, but we could be 8 points clear of the Geordies before they kick off their game at home v Villa on 20/02/17. Got to win ours and they lose all theirs meanwhile, you never know. I'll put the wine away now.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Don't want to count my chickens, but we could be 8 points clear of the Geordies before they kick off their game at home v Villa on 20/02/17. Got to win ours and they lose all theirs meanwhile, you never know. I'll put the wine away now.

Sorry to point it out but we were 2 points ahead with a game in hand just a few weeks back :(

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Good idea mate, I'd try to sober up if I were you..

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I'd much rather be 14 points clear of third by then to be honest... Don't care about Newcastle and what they do in terms of winning or losing (As long as it's losing on 28th Feb).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'd much rather be 14 points clear of third by then to be honest... Don't care about Newcastle and what they do in terms of winning or losing (As long as it's losing on 28th Feb).

This, a million times over. Whether we finish 1st or 2nd I don't really care. Just as long as we win automatic promotion.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Put the wine down, we have a busy day tomorrow

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Are you sure you haven't been putting the wine away since lunchtime? :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or we could be ONLY 36 points clear of Rotherham. :ohmy:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Don't care about Newcastle and what they do in terms of winning or losing (As long as it's losing on 28th Feb).

I do, if one of the chasing three overhaul us we will need to finish ahead of them. The more they lose the better

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Don't care about Newcastle and what they do in terms of winning or losing (As long as it's losing on 28th Feb).

I care about what Newcastle do. If they win all their games in March, that will help our quest for an automatic spot. I'd love to see them smash Leeds & Massive too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here