Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£50m of cocaine found on Norfolk beaches

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Those big North Face bags are worth £120 each as well. The gangs involved will be gutted to have lost them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love the line at the end Detectives do not believe the drugs were originally destined for Norfolk

My favourite is:-

Supt Dave Buckley, from Norfolk Constabulary, said: "Whilst we believe we have recovered all the packages, should any member of the public find one they are urged to contact Norfolk Constabulary immediately.

Even though if asked yesterday 'are you expecting anything involving class A drugs?' the answer would have been an emphatic 'NO'.
Yet he's now confident all the packages have been recovered.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This is the very BEST photo from that report

'The beaches were searched for more drugs' :lolol:

_94258770_mediaitem94258769.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I love the fact that someone handed ALL of it in. Just one holdall to the back of the car at least........£50,000,000 FFS!

Makes you wonder, I guess the person who found them had all sorts running through his mind, is someone watching this either the police or intended recipients and would something bad happen to me if I took one.

I would go along the lines these have not been left here for a gang to collect, they would have been hidden at least therefore they have been washed up. The police would not leave them there after coming to a similar conclusion waiting for someone to turn up and collect them. Therefore no one would know, and if they did not know that means no one knows how many there are supposed to be...

Bingo one bag or at least a couple of pouches in the coat at least, my only problem would be where and how to sell it there lies the big problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here