Guaranteed failure.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've put a fiver on it.

Guaranteed failure.

The odds suggest the 4 wins is unlikely, but its not easy to see any of them slipping up. I'm expecting to collect this week.

Perhaps agent Lualua can upset things.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Apart from Newcastle, who I think will win, I think the others could all drop points..not sure about Barnsley now they have sold everyone so maybe Reading too as they are at home, but QPR showing some spirit recently and Cardiff will be stubborn at Leeds..

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't see past Leeds, Huddersfield and Reading all winning. Wolves could possibly do us a favour though.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Leeds United V Cardiff City

Queens Park Rangers V Huddersfield Town

Reading V Barnsley

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle

All to win. £2.00 returns £39.00

That looks on paper easy money. So who do the bookies think will win them the money (which team WONT win)?
Or is it just that one will fail from four. I wonder if Leeds have ordered sledghammers for the Cardiff wall or let the tyres down on the bus.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That looks on paper easy money. So who do the bookies think will win them the money (which team WONT win)?
Or is it just that one will fail from four. I wonder if Leeds have ordered sledghammers for the Cardiff wall or let the tyres down on the bus.

They're broadly similar - each of the favourites is close to evens to win. Four lots of evens is 16/1 though, chances are one will not go to plan (bookies view, not mine)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Odd weekend where pretty well all the top are playing all the bottom. Can't really see help from any of the others. If If there's any points to be dropped I guess I'd pick Hudders at QPR .... that aside, upsets required, except of course Burton!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The odds suggest the 4 wins is unlikely, but its not easy to see any of them slipping up. I'm expecting to collect this week.

Perhaps agent Lualua can upset things.

The way the fixtures are set, my betting history would suggest narrow victories for the first 3 with Newcastle slipping up.

But I think you're right, after the couple of weeks they've just had Huddersfield look to be playing the only trap game.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
The way the fixtures are set, my betting history would suggest narrow victories for the first 3 with Newcastle slipping up.

I'd happily take that, on the basis we get the right result. Newcastle will start to get dragged towards the playoffs and I could see pressure starting to mount on Rafa if that happens.

Hopefully at least one of them will drop some points. I think Reading will struggle to break down Barnsley, but they seem to have an annoying knack of picking up three points.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wolves are a funny side, often awful, but on occasion seemingly capable of beating anyone. Kazenga Park Rangers are capable of causing an upset too. As for Dirty Leeds and Reading though, difficuty to see them slipping up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
At home, big game, everyone wants to beat Newcastle and they are a good team on there day.
I think there will be a few other surprises too, I think Reading v Barnsley will be a draw. The one that is bugging me is QPR, Hudds are very good as we know but i think QPR could do something here.

So you think Newcastle (at Wolves), Reading (at home to Barnsley) and Huddersfield (at QPR) will ALL drop points?

I sincerely hope that your results come in. Would make for a terrific Saturday (Albion win naturally). Just to round it off, can we also have a (10th) booking for Ipswich's star man, Tom Lawrence at Villa?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here