Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whc x: Semi final live draw

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well then. What have we just witnessed? History, that's what. Polar Bear defeated for the first time. We have a debutante in the semi finals, a debutante that is possibly now the tournament favourite. But he's up against the two time and reigning champion. He's up against the three times finalist and 'peoples champion' Honey Badger. He's up against a tiny mouse that eats its kin, beheads scorpions and howls like a wolf. Any one of them could win but only one dealt the hammer blow to an undefeated champion.

So, the draw. Four incredible competitors. Two matches, the first running from Monday to Wednesday, the second from Wednesday to Friday.

The numbers for the draw:

1 - Grasshopper Mouse
2 - Honey Badger
3 - Jaguar
4 - Salt Water Crocodile

Let's begin...

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
First out of the hat is...

number 1

That's grasshopper mouse. Always a popular competitor he saw off shrew in the quarters without breaking sweat.

He'll be facing...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Number 4.

That's Salt Water Crocodile. He's won the tournament for the last two years running and will be looking to make history by becoming the first competitor to make three consecutive finals.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That leaves number 3

That's Jaguar who is having a quite sensational debut campaign.

Who'll be facing off against number 2

Honey Badger.

This should be a tremendous match up as H.B has a very large and vocal fan base but nothing can be taken for granted against Jaguar who's performance so far has been unprecedented in the annals of WHC.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Semi final 1 - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Salt Water Crocodile will take place on Monday 13th Feb - Wednesday 15th February.

Semi final 2 - Jaguar Vs Honey Badger will be Wednesday 15th February - Friday 17th February.

Have the weekend off to enjoy some football before getting back to the serious business on Monday for what promises to be two cracking match ups.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Epic.

Mouse v Croc is a classic hardness/size vs apex matchup.

Jaguar v Teddy Bear With Trump Quiff should be carnage.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is excellent. I managed to BAG myself a couple of tickets for Semi Final 1 in the ticket ballot. I'm delighted to be seeing my favourite GHM fight off against the reigning champion.

I hope they're selling half-and-half scarves.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've been a supporter of the HB since it's debut, but having seconded the Jaguar in the nominations, will be rooting for the new boy. Should be a corker of a contest :thumbsup:

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I can see Jaguar winning the semi, and then beating SWC in the final based on the fact it kills other species of Croc in it's territory.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I can see Jaguar winning the semi, and then beating SWC in the final based on the fact it kills other species of Croc in it's territory.

You can't compare Amazon caimans and alligators with Salt Water Crocodiles. It's like comparing a cougar with a pussy cat.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
You can't compare Amazon caimans and alligators with Salt Water Crocodiles. It's like comparing a cougar with a pussy cat.

Completely agree, but people definitely will make the comparison.

Also a bit like comparing a Badger to a Honey Badger!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fairly happy with any winner from those lot. So glad people are finally starting to understand the true essence of the WHC, no boring fat shits made the final 4.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Both mouth-watering ties.

I'll be happy with anything other than a SWC win to be honest.

I'm a big SWC fan but I wouldn't mind any of the others winning. They've all got a great story and will only add to the WHC legend. That said, I'd be perfectly happy if the SWC won again so basically it's all good at H.Q.

Both semis should be very competitive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here