Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Six Nations on TV

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
This may already have been said, but am I right in assuming the club will show the England game in the six nations on TV after the albion game?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
And if you get there Friday night-
"For this fixture, the club’s catering partner Sodexo will be running an early bird offer throughout the 1901 Club lounges for those arriving early. 1901 Club members will receive a free pint or soft drink for under-18s with every burger ordered before 6.15pm."

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I might stay behind for the egg chasing tomorrow seeing as it's probably going to decide the Six Nations winner and it will have just started come the final whistle. Lose to Burton though (heaven forbid) and I'll probably get on my way home.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Where would be a good pub to watch it in Brighton? My son is visiting with mates and I need to go and meet them somewhere after the game.
Good old Trip Advisor suggests The King and Queen in Marlborough Place?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Where would be a good pub to watch it in Brighton? My son is visiting with mates and I need to go and meet them somewhere after the game.
Good old Trip Advisor suggests The King and Queen in Marlborough Place?

The King & Queen always has a good atmosphere for football matches because it's so big. I assume it will be the same for the rugby.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here