Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was the Reading game moved from Friday to Saturday?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
My 'printed at home' ticket for Reading says it kicks of at 19:45 on Friday 24th Feb. However I've seen several references to the fact that it's now on Saturday. Is that right? And if so what time is kick-off?

There are four of us going as a family treat, so if the date is Saturday I'll need to tell the others.

Thanks in advance.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It's Saturday at 5.30pm on Sky. Sky originally moved it to show on the Friday night but then switched it with their original Saturday choice of Wolves v Birmingham.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Suspect the Wolves game got moved on police advice i.e. was wrong way round in first place if anyone had asked for police advice / given it sensible thought

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's Saturday at 5.30pm on Sky. Sky originally moved it to show on the Friday night but then switched it with their original Saturday choice of Wolves v Birmingham.

Thanks. I'm guessing the tickets are still valid, even though the date's wrong? (i.e. I haven't got to print them out again)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Thanks. I'm guessing the tickets are still valid, even though the date's wrong? (i.e. I haven't got to print them out again)
I would think the bar code remains the same

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Unless you have been emailed replacement tickets then printing them again will not change anything. Hope this helps.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Thanks guys. It was actually my son who bought them all for us and he says he hasn't received any emails about replacements - or about the change of date. That could just be him though deleting stuff without reading it. I might email the club just to be on the safe side. Thanks again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here