Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singapore Airlines.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Excellent airline, used many times, superb food, very helpful staff on board, changi airport possibly best in the world, visit the street food Arcade upstairs at changi.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I was once in a lift in Dubai when six Singapore Airlines hostesses got in the rest of the trip down to ground level. Prettiest lift journey of my life.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Staff are excellent.
A380 is comfortable and has decent in-flight entertainment.
Stopover at Changing is the best worldwide.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I can't say much more than what's already been said. Fantastic airline, and pisses all over Cathay Pacific (it's biggest regional competitor)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Staff are excellent.

Singapore Airlines are not running A380 on this route, they are brand spanking new A350, because of all the fuss about A380 the A350 has slipped in unnoticed unless you are a plane spotter type, but it is, apparently a magnificent airplane and the route is the new Houston-Manchester-Singapore so you may have some cowboys/J.R Ewing types on board when you get on.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Staff are excellent.
Totally agree with the above, best long haul airline I have flown with, was luckily enough to go to New Zealand last year and went with Singapore, highly impressed and will use them again.
Other comments about Changi are spot on as well, ultra clean and dazzling airport.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Excellent airline, used many times, superb food, very helpful staff on board, changi airport possibly best in the world, visit the street food Arcade upstairs at changi.

Agree with all of this. Have used them twice Heathrow to Singapore and service was great. Now, Cathay Pacific, Heathrow-Hong Kong-Melbourne was a different experience, not to be repeated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here