Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new team for Burton

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
if everybody fit stockdale.bruno.pogonoli.dunk duffy knocky kayal stephens march murray baldock subs walton tomori sidwell.hemed akpom murphy towell .no place for skalak or norwood im afraid.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It looks like we have a few returning players, and bar Bong should be back to full-strength,

I agree with your team but would opt for Norwood on the bench ahead of Towell. My team would be;

---------------Stockdale---------------
Bruno-----Dunk----Duffy-----Pocognoli
Knockaert---Kayal--Stephens--March
------------Murray-----Baldock------------

Subs:
Walton,
Tomori,
Sidwell,
Hemed,
Akpom,
Murphy,
Norwood,

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It looks like we have a few returning players, and bar Bong should be back to full-strength,

I agree with your team but would opt for Norwood on the bench ahead of Towell. My team would be;

---------------Stockdale---------------
Bruno-----Dunk----Duffy-----Pocognoli
Knockaert---Kayal--Stephens--March
------------Murray-----Baldock------------

Subs:
Walton,
Tomori,
Sidwell,
Hemed,
Akpom,
Murphy,
Norwood,

Bench pretty short of defensive options. Would expect Uwe to be there, too.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Stockdale

Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Poco

Knockaert
Stephens
Kayal
March

Hemed
Baldock/akpom (if baldock is fit)

Murray must be dropped been very poor lately.

theboybilly

How can anybody possibly say that with his record at The Amex. Maybe away from home he hasnt been so good but at home he has been the main man and hopefully will continue as so.

I agree, and would further ask how dropping Murray - our top scorer - would get him back on form. (I actually don't think he is off the pace - nobody was questioning his inclusion in the side before a collective poor display at Huddersfield)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
How can anybody possibly say that with his record at The Amex. Maybe away from home he hasnt been so good but at home he has been the main man and hopefully will continue as so.

Maybe some people are considering that Murray has scored once in the last six games, whilst Hemed has scored four times in that period despite being sub in almost all of the games. Murray's been well off the pace recently, Hemed has been bang on form. Worth consideration surely.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Maybe some people are considering that Murray has scored once in the last six games, whilst Hemed has scored four times in that period despite being sub in almost all of the games. Murray's been well off the pace recently, Hemed has been bang on form. Worth consideration surely.

This... and maybe Murray needs to take the slippers off after signing contract. Not saying anything wrong with Murray but Hemed been in great form and was our top scorer last season remember. Surely the great thing about having competition for places is we can play the players in form.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
2 home games in quick succession, the squad will be used quiet a bit i am sure again over these 2 games.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I'd start Uwe Humenier, Sidwell & Stephens in the middle and Akpom & Hemed up front.

Murray & Dunk on the bench with Baldock if fit. Norwood to miss out unfortunately.

If Uwe does ok then he keeps the shirt for now. Murray, Baldock & Kayal back in for Ipswich.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I agree, and would further ask how dropping Murray - our top scorer - would get him back on form. (I actually don't think he is off the pace - nobody was questioning his inclusion in the side before a collective poor display at Huddersfield)
He was absolutely bobbins at Brentford too. His touch has been all over the place in recent games, we keep turning over possession and putting ourselves under pressure. Have you never seen a manager drop a player because someone else is performing better at that time? Aguero ring any bells?

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
CH does not rush players back in so I would be very, very surprised to see Stephens, Kayal and Baldock all start on Sat, particularly with another match on Tuesday. Pleased but surprised.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Stockdale

Bruno
Duffy
Uwe
Pog

Knockart
Stephens/Kayal
Sidwell
March

Akpom
Murray

Walton, Dunk, Tomori, Kayal/Stephens, Skalek, Hemed, Baldock

Trying to avoid Dunk picking up another yellow card ban before reading or Newcastle + Uwe needs games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here