Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can she not be legally gagged?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Didn't she once wear a Brighton top for a modelling pic? That was when she was normal and unaffected I think though

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think she's had quite enough abuse from the Brighton area,and is not above taking legal action,as Connor Geary well knows (another Twitter twit)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I think she's had quite enough abuse from the Brighton area,and is not above taking legal action,as Connor Geary well knows (another Twitter twit)

What legal action do you suggest that she could take here then? :shrug:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Not at all,more of a comment about the integrity of the claimant. She does have more than a little form for self publicity.

And this attitude is exactly why so many rape cases fail at court and why so few people report historic abuse. An automatic disbelieving just as she has a chequered past. Depressing view point.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't she once wear a Brighton top for a modelling pic? That was when she was normal and unaffected I think though

Here's what happened: The Argus put Jordan and (future Mrs Redknapp) Louise on their Sports Argus billboards. There was also a third poster of some random local beauty queen in a less than flattering yellow goalie jumper. After every single poster in B&H of Jordan and Louise had been robbed off their billboards, The Argus finally cottoned on and made them available from Argus HQ for a quid the set. Fact.

Argus Jordan 1.JPG

Argus Louise 1.JPG

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Here's what happened: The Argus put Jordan and (future Mrs Redknapp) Louise on their Sports Argus billboards. There was also a third poster of some random local beauty queen in a less than flattering yellow goalie jumper. After every single poster in B&H of Jordan and Louise had been robbed off their billboards, The Argus finally cottoned on and made them available from Argus HQ for a quid the set. Fact.

View attachment 82022

View attachment 82023

..and you still have them up on your wall :lol: Or are you going to deny that is your wall? :thumbsup: :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
But questioning the veracity of this claim isn't to do with the alleged victims "chequered past".

It's because she has made an entire career out of making things up to increase her own publicity and sell tabloid stories, magazines, books and tv shows.

It's really not the same.

The allegation may well be true but can you really believe anything said by someone who earns a living from complete bullshit?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Not at all,more of a comment about the integrity of the claimant. She does have more than a little form for self publicity.

That's how she has always made her living and to be fair to her she's done very well for herself out of life.

What I find more disturbing is the BBC is reporting on something said during an episode of Loose Women....If it was in Heat I could stomach it but c'mon Auntie you are better than that!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here