Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester v Derby

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Anyone else watching this? Every time I'm about to nod off, Keogh's face jolts me awake again. I don't think I'll sleep well tonight.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
giphy (1).gif

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Huge travelling support from Derby, over 4,700 of them.

Everywhere we go, everywhere we go, everywhere we go, it's the Derby boys making all the noise, everywhere we goooo.

Great support.

New Seagull

Sep 27, 2015
Hopefully Leicester win, because if derby win and then beat millwall in the next round, our league match at home with derby will have to be rearranged.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Honestly, both clubs should be embarrassed. I know it's about 16 reserves out there but still how the hell are these guys paid thousands a WEEK to play football?!?!?!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Even the pundits are saying the FA cup is basically dead or to be charitable 'struggling'. This is awful.

Hopefully the 2nd half will come to life

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That minute of the 2nd half has been better than the whole first half! Finally some intent!

Btw who is Le Saux kidding with his first half description :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quality Leicester goal

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Huge travelling support from Derby, over 4,700 of them.

Everywhere we go, everywhere we go, everywhere we go, it's the Derby boys making all the noise, everywhere we goooo.

Great support.

That really impresses you? It's a local derby. We took that many to Orient in League 2 and we'd certainly take that many to Palace for a Cup game

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
That really impresses you? It's a local derby. We took that many to Orient in League 2 and we'd certainly take that many to Palace for a Cup game

22 minutes on the train. These Midland / Northern clubs have it a lot easier than us when it comes to travelling away from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here