Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BM10K - Fundraising for AITC

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Bit of a long shot, but a friend and I are taking part in the BM10K (not fit enough to do the marathon) in April in aid of Albion in the Community. I've chosen to run for AITC because I have a friend that benefits from their sessions and they bring so much joy to people by enabling them to play football when it wouldn't otherwise be possible.

If anyone would like to sponsor us, you can do so here. Every little bit helps ensure that they can continue with the great work that they do... even if it's just a pound.

Thank you.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Bit of a long shot, but a friend and I are taking part in the BM10K (not fit enough to do the marathon) in April in aid of Albion in the Community. I've chosen to run for AITC because I have a friend that benefits from their sessions and they bring so much joy to people by enabling them to play football when it wouldn't otherwise be possible.

If anyone would like to sponsor us, you can do so here. Every little bit helps ensure that they can continue with the great work that they do... even if it's just a pound.

Thank you.

Good stuff, I ran that last year for them :) excellent charity too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here