Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wigan v Norwich

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One of those "oh someone is playing tonight" nights.

Incredibly if Norwich win, they'll leapfrog MASSIVE into the playoff positions.

0-0 after 20 or so.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fair play to Norwich sticking with Neil. They seem to have made a comeback after dropping into midtable.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I saw this game last week. Norwich won 1-0, dog of a game.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
0-1

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pritchard free kick assist

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Indeed, a scary 12 pts behind and we have a game in hand.

It's the stuff of nightmares though, isn't it. We stumble and stutter over the next few weeks, Norwich go on a roll, we meet them in the play offs, Pratchard scores a hat trick at the Amex to shatter our dreams again, and smuggly taunts the North Stand while congratulating himself on choosing so wisely back in August.

I feel sick.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
It's the stuff of nightmares though, isn't it. We stumble and stutter over the next few weeks, Norwich go on a roll, we meet them in the play offs, Pratchard scores a hat trick at the Amex to shatter our dreams again, and smuggly taunts the North Stand while congratulating himself on choosing so wisely back in August.

I feel sick.

That sir is a ludicrous scenario. .

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

I feel sick.

51+9STqCjtL._AC_UL320_SR250,320_.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Indeed, a scary 12 pts behind and we have a game in hand.

In fairness we were 12 points clear of 3rd a couple of weeks ago and have to play Norwich away so if they continue to improve that could become a big big game (although aren't they all?).
It really is such a tough league and consistency is so hard to maintain.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

I feel sick.
Strewth.

Let's hope all conquering Norwich conquer Newcastle, Huddersfield, Leeds and Reading on the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here