Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knocky's new weapon

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Can't recall him coming back onto his left foot to cross before ,but what a DEVASTATING weapon. Defenders might as well give up now because he's either going to leave you on your a..e or deliver a goal-on-a-plate cross with EITHER foot . That's a special talent.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just watch the highlight on seagulls player and I forgot he made the first goal as well with a brilliant run out of defence so a hat trick for him yesterday - his best away 15 minutes of the season

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When he was taking corners in the first half, he took a lot of abuse from the Brentford knuckle draggers (fans), I thought good on you Knockers, make em pay, fortunately that came in the second half punk:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Genuinely excited about seeing knocky and Solly have a run in the side together. They can steer us to the promised land.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Not a new weapon but one he used to best effect on Sunday. Because he often goes down down the line and then cuts along the by-line, defenders can't show him that way. That should open up the yard of space to allow the left footed cross that Tomer - in particular - thrives on.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Agree about the Solly-Knocky double act.
But Knockaert's 'new weapon' will only be effective if we've got sufficient numbers in the penalty area to take advantage. Mind you, Solly has got a pretty good weapon too, particularly when he gets to the byline -- like an orthodox (rather than inverted) winger

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
or Murphy

Or Bong
Or Norwood
Or Uwe
Or Baldock
Or Hemed.
Or Elvis :lol:.

Gotta love Albion fans and their ability to turn the best team they have ever seen, into a shitfest.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Or Bong
Or Norwood
Or Uwe
Or Baldock
Or Hemed.
Or Elvis :lol:.

Gotta love Albion fans and their ability to turn the best team they have ever seen, into a shitfest.

Don't forget error-ridden Stockdale, unreliable Dunk, calamitous signing Duffy, disinterested Stephens...

It's a wonder we're out of relegation zone, frankly.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Don't forget error-ridden Stockdale, unreliable Dunk, calamitous signing Duffy, disinterested Stephens...

It's a wonder we're out of relegation zone, frankly.
Bruno, Kayal, Hughton (!) and Akpom (without even playing) have all attracted negative comments on here during past week or so too...

NSC has spoken. We are shit..!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here