Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley away - should be a live stream

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
The Barnsley game is being shown live on German TV which should mean that there will be live streams knocking around.

Up the Albion!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Don't forget your Loyalty Points folks.

barn.JPG

:moo:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Why in GOD'S name, would German TV be showing Barnsley v Brighton!?

Shh, it's a lifesaver for me. Sport Digital TV show at least three Championship games live every weekend! I guess, with the FA Cup that weekend, there can't be that many games to choose from.

Last midweek, we had Brentford v Aston Villa in the battle for mid-table so Barnsley v Brighton is at least a relevant match.

Premier League only shown through online streaming subscription so us going up would lead to a lot fewer games for me...

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Surely it would be worth you giving up something to see as many Premier League games as possible involving us, or is it really expensive?

Fair question. It's not the price that's the problem (10 euros a month for EPL, la Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and a few other sports) but I really don't like watching streamed games. From what I've heard there have been a lot of technical problems with the channel and they only show a handful of games every week. You can guess which teams they prioritise and, unless we were to sign six Germans, we wouldn't be one of them!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone know any pubs that might show a stream? Guessing there might be a legal issue with doing so but pretty sure Hove Lagoon used to...

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I should have been obvious that it was on TV.
The only game 'bigger' than ours is Udders v Man City in the FA Cup (a game I had planned on watching).
Think of it, these multi channel sports broadcasters have to fill the space normally showing PL games so a 'soon to be' team is obvious.
And just like Noddy Holder at Xmas, stand by for the Kodi thread to top the charts, again.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Chelsea U18 are playing our U18 on Saturday morning (11am). Game is being shown on Chelsea TV so I assume there will probably be streams available for that as well?

Two games involving the club on telly on the same day....has that ever happened before?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here