Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Her Majesty sets a new record.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When i was growing up i could not stand the royal family,now i have got older i appreciate things a little more,a true constant in an ever changing world.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
German products are built to last.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I was a dyed in the wool republican and would always have said that an elected head of state was preferable but after the two big voting surprises last year, I'm now more favourably inclined to having a head of state that does it with the quiet dignity that the Queen does. Would anyone want a British Trump ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was a dyed in the wool republican and would always have said that an elected head of state was preferable but after the two big voting surprises last year, I'm now more favourably inclined to having a head of state that does it with the quiet dignity that the Queen does. Would anyone want a British Trump ?

IF that was to happen, the way this and other countries are going, it would be highly conceivable the Nigel Farage would be our 'president'.
No thanks, I will stick with the queen.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Go girl! Sorry Your Majesty.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
German products are built to last.

Okay, how do you explain my old 1998 Polo having to meet its maker down the local scrap merchant.
Years of loving attention, then one day, it decided to end it all by not working.
German efficiency Eh! :cheers::wink:

PS: Did go and buy the new VW Polo, marvellous:p

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
She has reigned for most NSCers and most peoples lifetime...65 years...How the world has changed. Congratulations

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Congratulations to the Queer old Dean .

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
When i was growing up i could not stand the royal family,now i have got older i appreciate things a little more,a true constant in an ever changing world.

When I was growing up my parents thought the royals were wonderful. When I grew up I began to see them for the parasites that they are...the royals that is, not my parents :thumbsup:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Yeah but at least we could vote the ******* out!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looking great in Sapphires for her Sapphire Jubilee

Attachments

• Queen 65 years on the throne.jpg
    Queen 65 years on the throne.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 269

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here