Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
bedwetters?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I was thinking that there can't be any other Chaiman and owner of a football club who would do this.
Either, they would worry about being hassled or they would be too unpopular with the great unwashed to even consider it.

Top, top man.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Dr No?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I was thinking that there can't be any other Chaiman and owner of a football club who would do this.
Either, they would worry about being hassled or they would be too unpopular with the great unwashed to even consider it.

Top, top man.

This in spades and bucket loads. I mean how many multi millionaires will go into the stands and not sit in their boxes on high and look down on the plebs. Would love us to go up just for the half mill weekly he puts in. :albion2:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Who was sitting/standing with Tony Bloom

image.jpg

Your mum? ???

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I couldn't get a ticket because I was 3 loyalty points under the threshold so I was wondering how many loyalty points does Tony have. I'm guessing he might have a few.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Top, top man.

There in lies a guide. If you ever get offered Corporate Hospitality at Brentford.......Turn it down. It can't be up to much if a pie and Bovril behind the goals is more appealing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here