Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i wonder what Tomer is thinking

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think he is a class act and has shown that in the recent games he has played, he must be thinking why wasn't I on from start and why did Chuba get sent on ahead of me....Must start against Burton

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"it's a squad game".

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i wonder what Tomer WAS thinking

giphy.gif

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He'll hopefully be thinking how pleased he is to score that late equaliser and how delighted he is the team showed that character to grab a key point in such a tough game where we were 2-0 down. Not everyone is self-obsessed.

Well ****ing massive call to drop Murray after the season he's had - I wouldn't make it

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just don't play Murray & Hemed as the front 2 from the start.

The difference Hemed & Akpom made today gives an equally convincing case for starting both of them and using them as an impact sub pairing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
He'll hopefully be thinking how pleased he is to score that late equaliser and how delighted he is the team showed that character to grab a key point in such a tough game where we were 2-0 down. Not everyone is self-obsessed.

I think he is self obsessed though isn't he?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dunno, I don't know him. Appears to be a team player from what I see on the pitch etc though.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
"Thank **** I scored that after missing the other two"?

Mostly these two..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Perhaps what you think you see is nothing other than focus and a touch of nonchalance at times.

Last edited:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
That doesn't actually work though, as 'rotation'. 4 of the next 5 are at home
Ok, sorry, clumsy of me. Let me be clearer. We are playing a lot of games this month. Saturday, Tuesday etc. CH could alternate starting them. This would reward Tomer, who looks very sharp, remind Murray that his place isn't automatically guaranteed, as well as giving both a little rest during a peroid when both will have to play a lot as Baldock is injured.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
This question reminds me of 2003-04 season when some of the cognoscenti on here were suggesting Chris McPhee start in place of an 'out of form' Leon Knight.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here