Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Norwich, can still have a say in the play-offs, so I think that might be a "backs to the wall" game!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How many games will we have against teams on the beach come the end of the season.....

One drawback with this is that although some players 'on the beach' have half of yesterdays alcohol stll circulating in their arteries, and the other half of their sensibility pondering T&A, some players 'on the beach' feel sufficiently liberated to try a bit of Brazilian beach football, and will go shit or bust to impress for a new contract or a deal out of their nowheresville . . . on the beach, the tide can come in as well as go out.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's gotta play a part by my thinking ... got to be part of the equation

Hope so,think so even after today....I even am deluded enough to believe we will start March on 73 (after today) 74 points...had us down for a defeat.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I actually don't buy into to the they've got nowt to play for philosophy, all that means is they have no pressure which can be more dangerous.

My thoughts too. Also add to that 'those already relegated'. Look at Newcastle v Spurs on the last day of last season. Newcastle were relegated and Spurs were fighting to be above the Arse and second place I think, for the first time in eons and they got whacked 5-1, who saw that coming?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
How many games will we have against teams on the beach come the end of the season.....

image.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
One drawback with this is that although some players 'on the beach' have half of yesterdays alcohol stll circulating in their arteries, and the other half of their sensibility pondering T&A, some players 'on the beach' feel sufficiently liberated to try a bit of Brazilian beach football, and will go shit or bust to impress for a new contract or a deal out of their nowheresville . . . on the beach, the tide can come in as well as go out.

This is exactly as I see it, whilst the clubs league "mid table" status might be well confirmed, players contracts maybe not, I also believe teams / players who have nothing to gain out of a game, points wise, can be extremely dangerous to play against.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here