Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Consumer advice - Dedicated photo printers

Oldest daughter Potting thought she would like a Polaroid instant camera for her forthcoming birthday. However, as she is careful with her money like her dad (some may say "tight fisted") she is now of the view that this would be too costly to run.

I have suggested that a photo printer would be a more versatile option in view of the large number of photo taking devices in the household. I therefore appeal to all you savvy NSC consumers for your personal experience suggestions. Budget around £100 and cost of consumable details please.

Ta very much.

boik

Oldest daughter Potting thought she would like a Polaroid instant camera for her forthcoming birthday. However, as she is careful with her money like her dad (some may say "tight fisted") she is now of the view that this would be too costly to run.

I have suggested that a photo printer would be a more versatile option in view of the large number of photo taking devices in the household. I therefore appeal to all you savvy NSC consumers for your personal experience suggestions. Budget around £100 and cost of consumable details please.

Ta very much.

It's really not worth it. Much cheaper to get them printed somewhere like Photobox.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If she doesn't like spending money, she'll be beside herself at the amount of ink most printers drink and the cost of replacing it.

Something like snapfish is a good option

Yep, with photo printing she'll need genuine manufacturer inks for the quality, and they cost a fortune!

For our canon all in printer, copy inks cost a quid per colour, genuine canons cost about 10 quid per colour :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here