Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That little cheese wedge of a stand in the left hand corner of the Brentford home end.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ah man. So jealous. Been to Brentford many times but I'd not noticed it before, Proper old school. I do like Brentford's cow shed of a ground (except no beers at HT and the stupid layout so that the kiosk is next to the loos next to the exit to the stand) but seeing that old stand made me very nostalgic.

When are Brentford due to move away from Griffin Park? I'll miss it. A shame one of the corner pubs has already closed down.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ah man. So jealous. Been to Brentford many times but I'd not noticed it before, Proper old school. I do like Brentford's cow shed of a ground (except no beers at HT and the stupid layout so that the kiosk is next to the loos next to the exit to the stand) but seeing that old stand made me very nostalgic.

When are Brentford due to move away from Griffin Park? I'll miss it. A shame one of the corner pubs has already closed down.

http://www.brentfordcommunitystadium.com/?cat=4

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...ntford-take-significant-step-towards-11693030

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Has it really? Big shame. I guess they can't all be sustainable. :(

One of my favourite away days but had to make do with beam back this time as away travel is very selective these days. Should have tapped up the Saltzburg 20 :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Has it really? Big shame. I guess they can't all be sustainable. :(

One of my favourite away days but had to make do with beam back this time as away travel is very selective these days. Should have tapped up the Saltzburg 20 :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it you have seen the photos esp the ones with Oscar Garcia.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Do you mean the corner they put us in a while ago, that had one tiny lav (that may well have been broken) meaning that dozens of our lads, me included, at 0.5 time, were left to piss through a fence? The corner where the caterers were selling pies that were frozen in the middle, at half time? Sorry, its a 'no' from me :facepalm::ascarf:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Don't know why, but all this talk of cows and cheese is making me crave a burger.

I had a double cheese and bacon BK earlier,fries and a coke...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here