Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we will get our spine back?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I do hope Dunk, Stephens and Baldock are available for Newcastle & Reading to join sure fire POTS nominee Stockers.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We will not get any useful information out of the club but I would hope Stephens and Dunk will be back for the Burton game. Baldock who knows...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I just love these tabloid style headlines to start threads-sorry as you were.. :jester:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have to say it really pisses me off when we get an 'official line' of players back when they're not. If that is to keep the oppo guessing I'd rather they just said nothing. Because it makes us supporters feel good to know our key players are back when they aren't! Saying nothing is as good as pretending surely?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Baldock was there today, he got off the coach and looked fine, I was surprised he wasn't included, no obvious sign of discomfort.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
CH said about Stephens today that they are 'certainly hopeful', to be honest that does not sound great based on recent interpretations.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
CH said about Stephens today that they are 'certainly hopeful', to be honest that does not sound great based on recent interpretations.
Chris doesn't want to let the opposition know anything useful, so I'd guess that 'hopeful' means no chance.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills