Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Chris and Paul...

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Please can you change your tactics for the rest of the season please! When we attack teams we look bloody marvellous. We have attacking players with flare and guile. Why the feck do we let teams come on to us and let their midfield dictate at the start of every game? We should start every sodding game like we did v Sheff Wed in home play off last year and impose our game on them instead of having to claw our way back into games! We've not done this for a few months now and yet we are still in the top two! MY NERVES ARE SHREDDED ALREADY AND ITS ONLY THE FIRST WEEK OF FEB! I'm not a bedwetter but would just like us to start games at 3pm/7.45pm and not 30 minutes after the opposition! UTA

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Where's Dr No ?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It's also depends on how the opposition play as well. It's just not as simple as we attack and then score.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Please can you change your tactics for the rest of the season please! When we attack teams we look bloody marvellous. We have attacking players with flare and guile. Why the feck do we let teams come on to us and let their midfield dictate at the start of every game? We should start every sodding game like we did v Sheff Wed in home play off last year and impose our game on them instead of having to claw our way back into games! We've not done this for a few months now and yet we are still in the top two! MY NERVES ARE SHREDDED ALREADY AND ITS ONLY THE FIRST WEEK OF FEB! I'm not a bedwetter but would just like us to start games at 3pm/7.45pm and not 30 minutes after the opposition! UTA
You're right... why do we start so slowly? In the play-off at home against Wendies we came out like rockets (OK we didn't win but were unlucky). Superb second half against `Bees' 'cos we went for them. A little more EARLY aggression CH.... however Chairman Chris your thoughts have got us where we are and I love you!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Dear Chris and Paul

How is Dale? Honestly please. And don't say it's a minor knock and he nearly there?

How is Sam?

How is Bong?

How seriously injured is Liam

Look forward to your response

Thanks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dear Chris and Paul

How is Dale? Honestly please. And don't say it's a minor knock and he nearly there?

How is Sam?

How is Bong?

How seriously injured is Liam

Look forward to your response

Thanks.

All doing well, hopeful for the next game, Liam might need a little longer

PP Chris and Paul

Good idea - let's change the tactics which have got us to 2nd - plonker.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Dear Chris & Paul,

Why do monkeys have such big red bottoms?
Human bottoms aren't that red!

Trevor
Southwick

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
All doing well, hopeful for the next game, Liam might need a little longer

PP Chris and Paul

Not sure of your source Icy but if that is true. it will take a few minutes for this erection to subside. :)

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We need to use this guy pre-match
25_WCS_BLACKSMITH_4.jpg

el punal

Dear Chris and Paul,

Would you please change everything. Being second in the league and 5 points clear of third place, with a game in hand, is not good enough. Must try harder!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Yes you are a bedwetter :facepalm::wrong::lolol:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Dear Chris & Paul,

Will you give my missus a good seeing to as I hide in the cupboard and film it? I'll burst out when you are on your vinegar strokes and chuck you out as I finish her off with her newly purchased double ended black mamba.

Cheers

Aldridge Prior

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here