#### Brentford highlights ####

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What a BULLET header by Hemed there.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Brilliant recovery. How did Akpom and Hemed not score from less than a yard out when 2-2 though?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some really great things in there (crossing for both headers) but some real shite defending. Hune should not be giving away pens like that - schoolboy stuff!

Dec 29, 2011
Must say there are some unbelievable deliveries from AK and ON there. Should have had 6.

Going forward we seemed OK, just get Dunk and Stephens back and we should be able to string some wins together. We've had a blip (we may well still be in it), but we're still 5 points ahead with a game in hand, I'd have bitten your hand off for that at the start of the season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That's an absolute sitter missed by Duffy!

Isn't that his weaker foot? (I'm not sure) On first viewing I thought u were being harsh but yes there was a clear gap to slit that in. If ONLY that had fallen to someone else!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Going forward we seemed OK, just get Dunk and Stephens back and we should be able to string some wins together. We've had a blip (we may well still be in it), but we're still 5 points ahead with a game in hand, I'd have bitten your hand off for that at the start of the season.

Huddersfield have a game in hand on reading.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Isn't that his weaker foot? (I'm not sure) On first viewing I thought u were being harsh but yes there was a clear gap to slit that in. If ONLY that had fallen to someone else!

Duffy is right footed.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here