Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A point gained or two points lost?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
From the way we have been playing a point gained, from what we should have done 2 lost.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Deffo a point gained. Being 2-0 and 3-2 Down and a missed pen for them. We've gained on leeds and not lost anything on reading! I Can't possibly see how its two points dropped!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From 2-0 down and a penalty given? Only a Chelsea fan would call that two points lost

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A point gained and perhaps far more

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Point gained but more importantly a shot in the arm and a very big confidence boost - could be more important than the point. Good ish results overall for us. 4 home games in 5 where we have to make our home form continue. Most had a feeling today would be very very tough after Thurs.

Also Brentford having 48 hours more rest won't have helped - Sky haven't done us any favours there have they.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Gained Deffo kick on now and try to get two home wins.....won't be easy but we should win these win able games, ok no games are easy.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Gained and a sign that we are not just going to roll over and take it.

Gutted we conceded two in the first 20 Minutes, but to come back like we did shows fight. Form has dipped, but I think our mental strength showed and that's what will help us get promoted.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
That will feel like a win in the dressing room now need to get Stephens and Baldock back on the pitch and return 6 points from next 2 home games

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
From 2-0 down and a penalty given? Only a Chelsea fan would call that two points lost

This is Albion,that will be 20,000 of us then.

If Hughton takes the lessons i.e. March should now be starting games then today will be positive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here