Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever happened to the best defence?

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
6 in two games. It's worrying, but our back four have been unsettled of late. Hopefully will sort itself out in the coming games.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
starts at the front(Baldock) and filters thro midfield (stephens) coupled with a few at the back disruptions and he presto-sorry 4 spelling

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Hmm....difficult one. Bong is injured; Rosenior, injured, Goldson out for the season, Dunk suspended today. Midfield defender down again with Burnleyitis. No, no idea. Can't think of any reason at all.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Hmm....difficult one. Bong is injured; Rosenior, injured, Goldson out for the season, Dunk suspended today. Midfield defender down again with Burnleyitis. No, no idea. Can't think of any reason at all.

Brexit 100%

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bruno not fully fit / Dunk missing / Bong missing - do you really need telling what's happened? Need a settled team again - injuries costing us.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Duffy and Dunk back together again next week and Bruno with an extra week to get back to full fitness may stem the flow

Agree-We all want exciting football,right now although we are long over due 4-0 home win,i would take a 1-0 Saturday(the battered them type of course).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agree-We all want exciting football,right now although we are long over due 4-0 home win,i would take a 1-0 Saturday(the battered them type of course).
Sorry, I'm in desperate need of a last twenty minutes nursing a comfortable three goal lead. 1-0 is no good at all for my nerves!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Best LB - Rosenoir, second best Bong, third best Poc.
Defending from midfield is vital to not expose the back 4 - that is where we have been overrun and lost goals from

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
starts at the front(Baldock) and filters thro midfield (stephens) coupled with a few at the back disruptions and he presto-sorry 4 spelling

this, especially the midfield in front of the defense.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Best LB - Rosenoir, second best Bong, third best Poc.
Defending from midfield is vital to not expose the back 4 - that is where we have been overrun and lost goals from

That is not my view 1st Bong 2nd Pocognoli 3rd Rosenior but right back it is debatable between Bruno and Rosenior as I believe that age is catching up with Bruno and it shows,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here