Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Half Time, what would you do against Brentford to turn it around???

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

No, but I thought this was about the half time talk.

I am sure this pointed us in the right direction but it seems like we need to piss CH off for the fire to show and kick the boys back into the game, i would prefer that energy before we come out the tunnel at the start and then later if needed.

They always appeared to come out lack lustre, why is that???

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I am sure this pointed us in the right direction but it seems like we need to piss CH off for the fire to show and kick the boys back into the game, i would prefer that energy before we come out the tunnel at the start and then later if needed.

They always appeared to come out lack lustre, why is that???

I'm in the positive camp, and we'd all like to win every game with the players playing a blinder every time, but in the real world that ain't gonna happen. The dreams still alive for promotion. These are the good times now, and we should enjoy them while they last. :albion2

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd bring March and Hemed on.

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm in the positive camp, and we'd all like to win every game with the players playing a blinder every time, but in the real world that ain't gonna happen. The dreams still alive for promotion. These are the good times now, and we should enjoy them while they last.

100% agree, i just like to fine tune.

As you well know this season is MASSIVE for us and we need to bring home the goods so we can not afford to many dropped points, after all we have a hell of a run in compared to some.

Fingers crossed and UTA.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here