Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Half Time, what would you do against Brentford to turn it around???

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Go 442 with Kayal on for Norwood & Akpom on for Skalak. Then March for Murphy in 15 mins.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Take off Skalak and Norwood. Bring on Akpom and Kayal. Pretty simple really, play the team we should have started with. Send them out immediately once you have told them that is what you are doing.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Go 442 with Kayal on for Norwood & Akpom on for Skalak. Then March for Murphy in 15 mins.

This but all 3 at half time.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
"Pull your fingers out or I'll personally deliver a honey badger to each and every one of your homes"

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm going to insert something generic even though I'm not at the game so have literally no idea if it would make a difference.

Ummmm, let's got for "Bring on March and Chuba".

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'd be tempted to give Towell a run out. I can only assume Kayal is not actually fit given he didn't start the game. Norwood needs to come off and so does Murphy.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Norwood, Skalak off Towell and Akpom on. Murphy out wide, take him off at 60 for March if it's not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Take Murray and Skalak off, go 4-5-1 with Kayal replacing Norwood and Hemed playing upfront instead of Murray. Once again our midfield is being sliced like a ripe cheese.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Take Murray and Skalak off, go 4-5-1 with Kayal replacing Norwood and Hemed playing upfront instead of Murray. Once again our midfield is being sliced like a ripe cheese.

trouble is we need to score at least 2. I can't see us doing that with 451. Should have started 451, with not losing being the first priority.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here