moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Nikki wells and Isiah brown on the bench
Not as strong as Thursday

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If ever there was a draw needed it is this one. If there has to be a winner I'd go for Huddersfield I think ... or maybe Leeds :(

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Huddersfield were right on top of their game on Thursday, its quite rare to see a team repeat that in the next game, if they play well a draw could be on the cards, cant see them losing.
As for us, i am worried TBH.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
All that matters is a Brighton win. Whatever happens in Huddersfield, one or both teams will be dropping points - don't really care who. It won't matter if we win, and keep winning.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Stripes on the back

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Huddersfield are the best side we have played for a long long time. Huddersfield win is possibly the worst result for us. Leeds don't particularly scare me.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
So either they need to rotate a bit after a very high tempo performance and use them as impact subs, or they think they were capable of beating Brighton with a full on attack but not Leeds.

maybe they think leeds will be more physical and maybe target two of the players that shone on Thursday...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leeds will win 1-0.

Which is a shame.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
maybe they think leeds will be more physical and maybe target two of the players that shone on Thursday...

That's the problem, only a few days ago Brentford saw our last 'performance' and Leeds saw Huddersfields, not the best of timing for these games.
I hope we can put it behind us and just step up and put in a battling, high tempo game. If not i fear for us in this game especially with Dunk out, we need Murray and Knocky to be able to play away the way they do at home today.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
So either they need to rotate a bit after a very high tempo performance and use them as impact subs, or they think they were capable of beating Brighton with a full on attack but not Leeds.

Or theyre resting players as Leeds are shit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here