Nov 10, 2003
Tomori can also play CB apparently.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Glen Thomas

Wikipedia says he played only 3 times for us. I recall, very presciently, the Brentford away game when he gifted them two horror goals. His last game for us was a P'filled, where a ball was played back to him which ran past, towards our goal, and an opposition player ran round him, like he was a lump of rock in the middle of a stream, to beat our keeper. Glen Thomas indeed. Brighton's worst ever player? I gather that Marco Gabbiadini's brother might run him close, but I think he only had one game for us. Thomas for me was beyond embarrassing. And apparently he was a charmless cock off the pitch, to boot.

I am very nervous about today :(

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Wikipedia says he played only 3 times for us. I recall, very presciently, the Brentford away game when he gifted them two horror goals. His last game for us was a P'filled, where a ball was played back to him which ran past, towards our goal, and an opposition player ran round him, like he was a lump of rock in the middle of a stream, to beat our keeper. Glen Thomas indeed. Brighton's worst ever player? I gather that Marco Gabbiadini's brother might run him close, but I think he only had one game for us. Thomas for me was beyond embarrassing. And apparently he was a charmless cock off the pitch, to boot.

No evidence online of that day at GP, sadly. Right in front of the away end. Two down before most of us had got in the ground.

Wikipedia says he nearly lost an eye after colliding with a tree during a training session.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Glen Thomas

I think I'm missing something here.........I don't recollect this Glen Thomas at all, but that's neither here nor there - is it being suggested that he is actually on our books and available to play?
Dallison, White or the Chelsea lad, I would imagine - is Hall completely out of the frame? - whoever CH reckons is the best bet.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

You need to take a chill pill @HWT, that's twice I've seen your nervousness :p:smokin:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think I'm missing something here.........I don't recollect this Glen Thomas at all, but that's neither here nor there - is it being suggested that he is actually on our books and available to play?
Dallison, White or the Chelsea lad, I would imagine - is Hall completely out of the frame? - whoever CH reckons is the best bet.

An absolute calamity of a player in the dark days. His defining moment was away at Griffin Park where, in front of a huge and raucous away following, he scored an own goal and gifted them another with a terrible back pass. I think a certain Darren Freeman was the Brentford player who was gifted a goal. Game over about 20 minutes in.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I remember Glen Thomas unfortunately and I was at that Brentford match when he gifted them those two goals - I had, however, forgotten his name and just remembered him as "that useless lump".
That's the second memory that always comes to mind when I think of Brentford away - the first being Nelson's wonder goal in the F A Cup. Let's hope for more "Nelson" today and less "Thomas" !!
As regards the CB on the bench I wonder what has happened to Ben Hall although I suppose it is more likely that Tomori would be employed as he can cover all along the back line

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Wikipedia says he played only 3 times for us. I recall, very presciently, the Brentford away game when he gifted them two horror goals. :(

Hmmm, "Presciently". Are you sure? I think your normally high standards may have slipped with that one. A pity it's too late to edit as the long term damage to your reputation could have been averted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here